vol. 64 no. 4 374-388
- Received 12 November 2015.
- Revised 21 April 2016.
Copyright & Usage
© 2016 Clay Mineral Society This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
View Full Text
- Christophe Tournassat1,2,*,
- Ian C. Bourg2,3,
- Michael Holmboe4,
- Garrison Sposito2,5 and
- Carl I. Steefel2
- 1Université d’Orléans - CNRS/INSU - BRGM, UMR 7327 Institut des Sciences de la Terre d’Orléans, 45071 Orléans, France
- 2Earth and Environmental Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California, USA
- 3Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Princeton Environmental Institute, Princeton, New Jersey, USA
- 4Department of Chemistry, Umeå University, Sweden
- 5Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management, University of California, Berkeley, California, USA
- ↵* E-mail address of corresponding author:
Ms. 1067; AE: A.G. Kalinichev